Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday September 13, 2020 Racing


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday September 13, 2020
Yesterday David called me to thank me profusely for helping his health situation.  The poor guy had severe COPD, a hiatal hernia and intestinal problems.  Whgen he gets into dizziness and vomiting it almost kills him.  I had told him about our small business many years ago where we sold Motion Magique as a cure for motion sickness of all kinds.  The secret is to simply plug one ear which miraculously blocks those negative signals in the balance system.  Any decent earplug should do the job handily.  David started with a wad of tissue paper.  Even if you are already sick, it helps right away.  David was raving that he began feeling better in 30 seconds!  I am so glad that it helped him.
In that vein, David was looking and feeling remarkably better today as we descended there for the Formula 1 race near Florence to be followed by MotoGP racing.  We were in for an exciting day od multiple crashes, 2 red flag incidents, many drivers and riders knocked out and exciting finishes.
While Hamilton and Bottas basically went wire to wire for Mercedes, almost everyone else was playing bumper cars.  There was one spectacular crash where one car almost flipped rtight over.  How it didn't is a miracle.   Both my Ferrari guys finished in the top 10 but well off the pace.  I have many photos and I will avoid a ton of captions.
MotoGP was exciting as heck even without my guy Marc Marquez.  My #2 guy, Dovisioso wasn't much of a factor as weren't my #3 Quatararo who crashed twice and #4 guy Binder.  Today belonged to Morbidelli for his first win in MotoGP.  Most fans were sad when the overwhelming fan favourite, "The Doctor" Rossi could not hold on to 2nd place and finished 4th.
Everything ended up an hour longer than expected so I was late shopping at LA14 for my salad supplies.  
I also tried the LA14 pharmacy and 2 others in town trying to find decent ear plugs for David.  I finally found some at my 2nd attempt in Andalucia.

Cristina has gone out for a possible adoption look at Bebe.  I will be so sorry to see the Little Shit go.  I am a sucker for babies.  She just came back and Bebe will be gone next week after the adopters paint their home.  BooHoo for me, Yeah for Bebe!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
This is at Ferrari's home track

Bottas has a bad start

The Canadian Racing Point team has a good start

Bad crash as Carlos Sainz goes sideways








This all happens on the 2nd lap

Other drivers can't avoid the pile-up






Lots of replays on this one














The amount of cameras is mind-boggling



First red flag stops everything
10 more replay crash photos.  That car almost flipped over.












Going over?

Looks like it is a done deal here....

Sainz must have hit the brakes as it crashed back down.

Racing again

Hamilton takes the lead for good
Medium speeds



Tire strategies

Canadian Stroll wipes out



Another red flag




LeClerc is anxious to go

Albon passes Ricciardo for 3rd place

Checkered flag for Hamilton




Look at that chewed up tire

Podium Hamilton, Bottas, Albon

Top ten finishers in the points

The Moto GP course looks like an anchor.

Morbidelli grabs the lead for good

First crash for Quatrararo

Rossi desperately trying to hold onto 2nd



Quatrararo crashes again

Rossi loses 2nd

Rossi has now lost 3rd

Morbidelli celebrates his first win

Congrats Franco