Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday September 22, 2020 Cleaning

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday September 22, 2020

I have started watching "Bad Blood" about the Rizzuto Mafia crime family in Montreal.  It is interesting to see the seamy underside of our own country.  Nowhere is immune to the tentacles of crime and corruption.

The heat continues without much respite in sight.  Any rain has been welcome but inadequate of late.  

The things that the dogs and I see on our morning walks continue to astound us.  The number of animals cruising in the dawn hours is amazing.  Horses, foals, ducks, chickens, cats, dogs, cows and much more.  Every morning, I see this one fellow milking his cows under a single bulb on the edge of town.

 We did our grocery run to LA14 early and spent 366,500 pesos (about $127 CDN).  We haven't spent tha much in a long time but we should be good for a couple of weeks.

We brought Claudia in to clean the house today as she has the youthful energy and desire that we lack.  She does the places usually skipped by Cristina's cursory cleaning so it a job worth contracting.  She has been here already 8.5 hours, had a steak lunch with us, and Cristina insisted on paying her a maximum 80,000 pesos ($27.80 CDN)...  That is considered a good wage here for house cleaners...  

5:35pm and it is 31.9C (89.42F) in the house!  It takes a long time to get it down just a few degress unless we get a nice long cool rain.  Every time that I pray for rain I do tend to get rewarded.  Praying....

 Still getting accustomed to this new Blog setup.  If I manage to upload all the photos at once they tend to stay in order.  I'll have to try the partial uploads again when I have a busy photo day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Claudia's old dog with ours enjoying the sun

Dove and Saffron Finches

Our new hibiscus blooms

Nene must feel so hot in that huge fur coat

Cristina promises to clip him soon

He really does not look happy

Claudia is a hard worker