Saturday, September 12, 2020

Saturday September 12, 2020 Kitten


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday September 12, 2020
This morning, at the south end of our street, we came across this mare and colt, loose again from a couple of blocks away.  We have been seeing them loose in various areas for a week now.  I know it is 5am, but the colt is always in a prone position and that concerns me....  That photo was taken with my phone.
Lately I have been getting many subscribers  to my YouTube channel and I think it is the video of the Pan Flute Player that has caused this phenomenon.

Anyway, I find it all very flattering.  
Again while walking this morning I was struck by a few of the many differences between Colombia and Ecuador.   Ecuador has 25% indigenous population (the great farmers) while Colombia has only 4.4%.  
The joke in Ecuador is that a blaring car alarm is the national anthem, because it happens everywhere, all the time, because every car is alarmed, and even some motorbikes!  You hardly ever hear a car alarm in Colombia and there are 10 times more cars on the street overnight.  
You rarely see cats in Ecuador whereas cats may outnumber dogs in Colombia...
Bebe continues to chew on my feet and my shoes but I don't mind, she is a welcome diversion.
Another very tiny baby cat was dumped at the Animal Park so we are again fostering.  These little ones are so tiny and fragile that they need caring people like Cristina to help them survive.
Too bad the Raptors couldn't handle Boston Celtics.  I was also super disappointed that the LA Clippers with Kahwi Leonard (formerly of the Raptors) completely blew a 16 point lead, at Home, and lost...
All the big names are out of the US Open Tennis finals so it will be exciting to see how the young guns handle the pressure.
Hugs to everyone.  Thanks for following me.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

Should I be concerned about the colt?

Bebe continues to amuse

She has become a real going concern

Rosebud opening

The Rose

Spider on the patio

Same spider, different angle... different...

New hibiscus is blooming again

Bebe finds a leaf to play with

The hair on her ear will grow back Cristina says

My buddies in th sky

My buddies in the yard

Bebe is tuckering out.  Nap time.

Princesa finds some shade

Killer always enjoys the yard

A friend, via PhotoShop and SPE

Enlarged and cropped

Our newest temporary resident

I don't know if it is a boy or girl yet

So I haven't come up for a name yet

Maybe Tiny will do for now

It really is tiny