Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thursday September 3, 2020 Neighbour


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday September 3, 2020
You really can't trust the word of anyone in Latin America and that is a very sad fact.  When the neighbour was building that structure at the back to the south, I could see small bits of rebar poking skyward so I asked if he was making a 2-storey building and he denied it.  Today he started on the second storey....  I really hate having people overlooking my backyard...  While I really hate to move again, we just might sell if it is too invasive.  We value our privacy.
Today we rested most of the day.  It was mostly sunny and hot, presently 31.1C inside as we await the sun to be directly overhead in a couple of days.
I did take a few nice photos for you in the backyard again.
The sick pup is apparently intolerant to milk, even the lactose-free variety.  The good news is that she is being very active and even trying to play with the others.  Puppies are just so darn cute.
I spent a part of the day working on mustache adaptations for the Covid masks for men (or women too if they want to make a joke of it).  I intend to post them for sale over the next couple of days.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
Long-lasting rose

One bud opening

Second bud opening

Sick puppy likes the back yard too

Howling at the sun,.... or the neighbour
Peach rosebud opening

Peach rose is surviving well too

The dove is still on the nest

The puppy gets dirty outside

The neighbour is building above the wall.  Grrrrr

Puppy taking a breather

Part of our menagerie

Tom Thumb likes the white sugar nectar

He keeps chasing away a rival to his domain