Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday September 20, 2020 MotoGP

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday September 20, 2020

When walking the dogs this morning I encountered a neighbour 3 blocks away letting off "fireworks bangers" at 5am.  These scare the dogs terribly and, of course, wake up the neighborhood.  He ducked into his house as he saw me come by but that didn't stop me from calling him a few choice names in Spanish.  Naturally this macho asshole continued a few more times as soon as I went by. 

 I brought Cristina in to visit her family while I went over to David's to watch MotoGP.  The race wasn't ready for play yet so we watched another race beforehand.  Then the MotoGP race finally was ready and it was a barnburner.  The commentators kept asking who the heck was writing the script for the 2020 season because it has been absolutely whacky with now 6 different winners in 7 races.  And,... just when you think you know how the race will end, everything changes, the leader crashes, the #3 gets a penalty and the Championship points shift dramatically.  My #1 guy, Marc Marquez is still out.  My #2 guy, Dovisioso, comes from nowhere and leads the championship.  My #3 guy, Quartararo, gets a late penalty and is out of the podium and loses the Championship lead.  My #4 guy, Binder, crashes twice and is out.  The perrenial favourite, The Doctor, Rossi, crashes as well and is out of it.  Crazy and exciting as the lead changes crazily in the last few laps.  That is why we watch...

 Hey, I did something different and loaded all the photos at once and they loaded in order!  It took me 2 tries, but it worked.

 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


MotoGP from Italy

The present standings

Maverick Viniales has the pole

The speedy Ducatis get a great start

Viniales is chased by 2 Ducati riders, then Quartararo

Rossi crashes, continues, but quits later

Brad Binder crash #1

Big battle for 3rd place

Binder crashes again

Bagnaia takes the lead for Ducati and extends it

Impressive riding by Bagnaia

Then Bagnaia, all alone, crashes.....

Quartararo is on pace to lead the Championship

Impressive speeds

Mir makes a great pass of Epargaro and Quartararo

Quartararo sees his chance too

Quartararo passes Espargaro who has tire grip loss

Viniales holds his lead, Quartararo gets a penalty

Viniales gets the checkered flag

Quartararo penalty costs him 3rd place and points and lead

Dovioso is the new surprise Championship leader!

Viniales is happy to win and be tied for 2nd in Championship

A rare lizard outside Adiela's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fin