Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday September 11, 2020 Remembrance

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday September 11, 2020

Today we remember the horrific events of 19 years ago and where we were at the time....  A lot has sure happened in those intervening 19 years.  Has the world improved?  I know that it hasn't, especially when people elected morons and dictators to run their lives.

For the last few days I have been watching a lot of sports instead of movies, primarily tennis, basketball, UFC, baseball and football.  Go Raptors!  Go Jays!

This morning, after the dog walk, I went straight back to bed for another 5 hours!  And, even then, I didn't really want to get up, I just felt that I had to..

So the most exciting thing I have done today was to go sit in the backyard, tip over he plastic chair like a fool, and take a few nice shots for you.

Blogger has changed their interface and I need to get accustomed to it, like it or not.   Not..  We'll see how we fare today....

OK, not good...  It uploaded all my photos backwards in order (not important today) AND doesn't seem to allow me to caption the photos... Why not?   Grrrrrrrr

Finally figured it out.  I hate when everything is tiny symbols, needing mouse-overs and then only give cryptic, misleading information.  And, everything takes much longer..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Tom Thumb in Mango tree

Tom Thumb

Fallen mango leaf

The dove is still on the nest

Outside spider

Gorgeous rose