Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Tuesday September 1, 2020 Property


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 1, 2020
It is really a chore to walk five dogs again when Rocas and NeNe join my main threesome of Turi, Princesa and Buddy.  There are a lot more stops and untangling of leashes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  The day just doesn't start out right if the exercise isn't begun.  It was sprinkling for the first few blocks but that kind of rain is just refreshing and doesn't feel wet.
We killed time until we went back to the Notary after 2:30pm to get our changes to the ownership of the house.  They made us cool our heels for 1/2 hour and then only started the bloody work!  Why the heck did we wait 5 days for them to do nothing???  Welcome to Colombian efficiency.
Then we had to pay 1,010,000 pesos ($275 USD, $358 CDN) to change the names.  we will have to pay another 500,000 pesos or so next week to register the change in title.
And then I found out that it is not necessarily accomplishing what I want, especially if Cristina preceeded me!  Honestly, I hate renting, but the laws in Latin America do not respect wills or the wishes of property owners.  Children here can abuse, and probably murder, their elders and still get an equal share.  
I had to ask again if divorcing Cristina was the answer and then they went into a tangent of legal property division, costing 2,000,000 pesos!  I have a headache just trying to figure it out.
Sara came to get the sick puppy to the vet and they found intestinal problems so more drugs for the poor thing.
I got canned non-responses from PriceSmart to both my email and Messenger rants to them.  Anyone who thinks that these big companies give a rats-ass for any individual complaints is a dreamer.  They don't even have the courtesy to send a personal or empathetic response.  Just a pathetic one, ... or two.
The clean back yard is such a pleasure again and the dogs made extra-special use of it today, having fun in the sun and exercise.  It brings such a smile to my face to see them frolicking.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

The sick puppy got a little sun too

Killer loves it out back

The plantains are growing

Gee, I see 6 bunches on this one tree

The peach rose

My beloved Turi