Thursday, September 24, 2020

Thursday September 24, 2020 Sunrise

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday September 24, 2020

There were lots of clouds this morning and a gap at the horizon so I had a possibility of a glorious sunrise, so I walked back out to the park with the Nikon.  The trouble is that clouds do move with the breeze so that the sunrise this morning was much less than I expected.  Remember, I am a God,... Buddha, but I don't appear to have any control over the elements, .. only when I wash my car (which is due..).

I have been hoping for Tom Thumb's return but he is, so far, continuing to avoid us.  I miss the little guy.

The big Golden Silk Spider outside has moved, probably angered that we broke his web away from our clothesline.  But I did find another small web near the two roses in the pots and they were in a path that I walk for poop patrol so it had to go.  The angered small ugly spider (size of a fingernail) immediately started spinning away where he landed, and... taa daa... I have a photo of it...

Another hot 32C day that has clouded over heavily before 5pm but we doubt that we will see any moisture.  Time to wash the car..!

I finished the 2 seasons of Bad Blood and can recommend it to whoever might be interested in Montreal politics and crime.  I am unsure what to watch next but am leaning to Ozarks, unless something else catches my fancy.

Uploading the images seems to be back to normal...  Yeah!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 









I added the light...


New tiny rosebud

Killer finds shade

Monster web high in the mango tree

Click to enlarge to see him spinning out silk

Saffron Finch

Mrs Saffron Finch