Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday September 28, 2020 Car Wash

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday September 28, 2020

Yesterday we had a decent little rain.  Since I clobbered a bird on the highway I made the decision to give Lizzie a car wash Monday.  And Cristina had spilled Tang lemonade all over the carpet so it needed to be done quickly.

 Every morning when I go out walking I worry about the small pain in my right hip becoming a big pain and stopping this activity.  But I persevere, ignore it, try to walk as normal as possible, and soon I am walking well without pain.  I really should walk more.  On this morning's walk we saw a lot of cats, mostly black ones, and Charlie the chestnut horse was at the fence to greet us.  I really should get a nice picture of that nice animal.

At 7am I took the car over to get washed but my guy apparently wasn't starting until 10am but I left the car anyway.  This old guy does a great job and is trustworthy with my sundries in the car.  I paid him extra today because I was in a good mood when I picked it up in the afternoon.

Our dogs are a nuisance when they bark loudly inside and react to the slightest noises outside, but we love them for their loving companionship and antics.  They are the one reason our back door had not been closed for 2 years.  It is basically open 24-7 to let them have unfettered access to the yard.

 I see Tom Thumb in the tree but have yet to catch him at the feeders even if I take a vigil for a bit.  I am sure he will revert to normal soon.

 I have been fighting with my phone to get a compass app that will work but the darn thing has no magnemometer built-in and it can't be added.  The best I can do is maps and GPS.  I find that frustrating.  I know that Andalucia is not exactly E-W and N-S but our street is close to N-S, as is the windy highway below us.  We are at roughly 4.17 degrees north of the equator.  At 69 mls or 111 kms per degree, that puts us 288 miles or 463 kms north.  It doesn't sound far, but on windy roads, much in the Andes, it is a long drive.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Mr Vermilion Flycatcher

Mr VF

Rain dripping 1

Reflections in the drops

I can do better..

Many shots to get these 2 drops

Rosebud has opened

Killer approves

Bebe and Grigi tug at a fallen mango leaf

I am going to miss this one

She wants to play so much

Bebe, Turi and Princesa

Our handsome Buddy

A clean Lizzie

Safely under cover at home

Reflection in Killer's water bowl

My faithful Princesa

My faithful buzzard

Our fat Nina eats anything

Tom Thumb on a plantain tree