Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday September 21, 2020 Mixed Bag

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday September 21, 2020

Happy equinox everyone.

 Gee, yesterday, out of the blue, my old Colombian girlfriend from over 5 years ago in Cuenca contacted me...  She said she was looking for me in Tulua...  I was non-committal but cordial because this one was an expert at manipulating men and living off them.  I showed the exchange to Cristina and she thought it was quite hilarious and said that I should go meet with her.. lol.  No way!  I lent her money to start a business 5 years ago and there has never been a hint of repayment.  She must be really frantic to be contacting me again, especially when she knows I am happily married.  Look out Cuenca..  She says she is going back to Ecuador in January.

I had noticed that Tom Thumb was ignoring the feeders, probably because the sugar content is likely light.  So I added some brown sugar and we will see if that does the trick.

I had to go on YouTube to upload the puppy videos below and ran across the video of the street singers that I had tried to upload a few days ago.  I managed to get it published even though it showed that ridiculous possible copyright infringement claim....  Give me a break!

https://youtu.be/MtSJiw53MxA

As usual, next week is more like next month in Colombian or Latin American time.  So Bebe is still with us as her adopters repaint their house...  My concern, confirmed by my toes, is that Bebe's teeth are getting sharp and she wants to chew on everything in sight.  All puppies go through this stage and she is still small enough that she doesn't really cause any damage so I don't mind.  She is a delight and a great diversion.  I tried to combine these videos unsuccessfully so we have 2 new YouTube videos to make you smile.

https://youtu.be/0Kk0eT2SVxY and https://youtu.be/PJnmL_HteSU

 Then at 5:30 I got roped into being a pet taxi once again.  Another fellow named William who lives 2 blocks away also helps street dogs and has a protective night shelter for them.  Negro is one of them.  Now we can add a beautiful coffee-coloured gal named Chocolate to his kennel.   She has been sterilized and we donated a head cone to help her recovery.

I uploaded all the photos today and somehow Google decided to skip one...  Lord, give me strength..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

More sugar for Tom Thumb

 

Half of our dogs enjoying the big yard

Hibiscus

Plantains are slow to develop

Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Mango leaves

Orange leaves

Plantain leaves