Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday September 17, 2020 Misc.

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday September 17, 2020

Well Blogger is now forcing me to use their new interface which is more complicated and uncomfortable after 9 years of using the other.

So last night I did actually watch "Cuties", the Netflix flick that had lost them 9 billion dollars in one day of lost subscriptions.  Here is my response to the place on Facebook where I saw the news item:  

"Note that this video is made by a guy who admits that he hasn't even seen the film Cuties.... I'll bet that 99% of people who have quit Netflix haven't seen it either, listening to these uninformed idiots. The title itself may seem inflammatory, but it is the name of the dance group these pre-teens form. I watched this French-made film (called "Mignonnes") last night to see what the fuss was about. Other than too much gratuitous twerking footage, the film is no worse than any other coming-of-age film. There have always been child actors and some of the subjects tackled get more complex. This is a tempest in a teapot. Did people react the same to Footloose? I cannot speak as to casting and filming infractions, but we have not heard of any of the 650 parents complaining, so I see this as damaging sensationalism at its worst. Don't listen to the blatherings of the uninformed. BTW, Cuties is not a bad movie,... but it really would have been better if it had a real ending."

 We are really degenerating under Covid to a walk, sleep, chores, lunch, photos, sleep, blog, Netflix routine.  I think it would be a lot better if we could actually sleep good at night.

 A very lazy day today with moderate 28C temps at the moment, threatening rain but not happening.  The dogs are a treat and we are still loving the playfullness of Bebe.  We can be most thankful to Grigi who continues to engage all the dogs, including Bebe, in play.

We also have a mystery on our hands.  Remember the photos of the dove on her nest?  Well, there appears to be no more nest there at all!!  Not sure what happened there.

Also one of our dogs, probably Princesa, nailed and killed a Ground Dove.  Considering the amount of birds and dogs here, we are amazed that this doesn't occur more often..

I hope you enjoy the pictures which are all bass-ackwards again under this new interface.  I'll have to figure it out all over again..  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Negrita under my desk

Bebe blissfully asleep

I really like Princesa looking comfortable

Golden Silk Spider

Another angle

and another

Love this rose

Zorra

Bebe enjoying the yard

Even a dead leaf is something to play with

Nina is our chubby girl

Turi, Rocas and Grigi love relaxing on the bed

Bebe relaxing like a Lhasa Apso does

Buddy feels so much cooler too