Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday September 14, 2020 Tiny


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday September 14, 2020
Claudia and Daniel were here today.  Daniel and I tried to get a weird brand cel phone donated by Eliana to work.  I was having no success at all, even when I installed my SIM card.  The screen did not respond to swipes or touches or was very slow.  Daniel seemed to have more success with it since the phone is intended for him.  Anyway, he ended up taking it with him, intending to get his own SIM card.
Claudia and Cristina continue to hand feed Tiny, the male kitten.  I hardly ever see it and it has been vey quiet and seems to be thriving OK.  The credit goes to Cristina and Claudia for saving another life.
I tried to fix the sprayers we had bought, one large shoulder unit with a plastic piece broken which I surprisingly got mended, but it still won't work.  Drat.  And the other hand sprayer is mysteriously missing the main nozzle so it is useless too.  That is what we get for letting unqualified and careless youngsters handle sensitive equipment.  They didn't pay for it so they didn't care.
Thank you to Miguel for identifying our spiders as Golden Silk Spiders.  I have to admit that their webs are golden.
I am getting so I can tell the temperature by how sticky I feel.  33.4C or 92.1F is not fun.  I just don't want to move.  Laying down under AC when it gets that warm is a temporary solution.  At least you can add layers of clothes with the cold.  You can't get past naked in the heat.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Claudia feeding Tiny

A caring soul

A sweet person

Rosebud

Different angle

Plantains are slow to develop

Dove is still on the nest

No, I'm not ready yet

Double your pleasure

Golden Silk Spider

Side angle

Tom Thumb

TT

Heat is not easy