Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wednesday August 31, 2022 Banks

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday August 31, 2022

There was no walk this morning because I was lazy.  I admit it.  We had planned to go into Tulua in the morning but then it dawned on me that we have to do that tomorrow anyway,.. so why waste a trip..??

So I contacted Risharah, the  CIBC supervisor, via secure email and got confirmation that my new Fongo number is registered as my number with online banking with advice on what to do next...

I was giddy when it worked with Fongo to get the verification BS number and I was actually able to do a money transfer...  Then she suggested that I download the CIBC Mobile App which I have been avoiding all this time, but it is protected by passwords and fingerprint, so I gave in.  Then I tried to set up "push notifications" (more secure apparently) and ran into a problem getting it to accept my Samsung.  So, another call to online banking AGAIN..... and they somehow managed to get it registered....  So now I can expect messages from every angle to drive me crazy.

I spent the day working on photos and spent over 2 hours on one alone... but I think the result is worth it....  I didn't take any other photos today.

 

Orig. from West Edmonton Mall

I think the time was worth it.

 We just had a flash deluge rainfall that already started forming a new lake.  I am hoping it will be all dissipated by morning. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.