Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wednesday August 17, 2022 Sombra

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday August 17, 2022

The walk was normal, no filly, and still barked at by the usual suspects.  We came across the horse Whitey 3 blocks down.  We hadn't seen her in a long time.

We took Sombra to get innoculated at Huellas, picked up more dry dog food (hoping more ItalCan will be available soon).

Then we came back home, dropped off Sombra and picked up the 2 kittens who will be fostered somewhere else for now and took them to Adiela's where Cristina stayed to help.  She is on her way back later with Miguel by taxi to pack up for her trip..  He will drive them in my car very early tomorrow morning.  Lizzie is gassed up and I also had her tire pressures re-adjusted.  He should bring back Lizzie when he returns around 8am.

I picked up groceries at Exito (LA14) and came back to chop up my cabbage while cooking up some decent beef sausage (another guilty pleasure).

$1 USD = 4341 pesos today!

Sombra is posted for adoption (I am weepy-eyed) under a name chosen by Adiela...

I will be so sad to see this one go

I hope this draws a nice family







 

 

 

I called Carlos and had him come over to discuss options to repair the sagging patio tile roof.  That is a lot of weight to handle but we seem to have come up with a plan to replace the whole support system and eliminate the old saggy one.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Kite high above

and another

Pink and white rose opening more

$5 USD Beef sausages being cooked

Love this drive

Caught her in variable sunlight

Repairing a hole in her web?

Dragging a line....

Good friends Rio and Grigi

Tom Thumb

Such a sweet guy...