Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Tuesday August 9, 2022 Repairs

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday August 9, 2022

The dogs were a bit of a nuisance during the night so we didn't get much sleep and we didn't walk.  Then a neighbor to the west decided to fire off some bangers at 5am and the dogs all rushed into the bedroom while I yelled for the idiot to quit.  He fired off a couple more then stopped.  It takes a while to calm down 12 dogs, especially Negrita who shakes like a leaf.  

So, I decided to stay up and get the chores accomplished and Cristina decided she would go to Tulua and get her hair redone, bring in the black kitten once again, and help out at Zoonosis.  So, with 4 co-pilots, Turi, Princesa, NeNe and Buddy, I took her in.

I made a quick stop at HomeCenter to get a toilet paper holder for the main bathroom.  Somehow, Cristina had broken the large suction cup version.  I found a simple, but not cheap, one and installed it easily once we got back home.

Then I did poop patrol, because it is Tuesday and promptly broke the newest Pooper Scooper, because plastic does not last long in this heat.  The older PS had been repaired with wire but both springs had given way with age.  So I took the springs from the new one and installed them on the old one so we are good for a while until we can find a nice new one again and keep the old one as the emergency backup once more.

The last couple of days, my photo download from the camera SD card has been painfully slow.  So I formatted the card again and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Personally, I am getting super fed-up with all the security protocols from several websites, Google, Yahoo, etc.  They just waste my time almost every day and it is getting tiresome.  Even Revenue Canada has some new ridiculous sheet that you have to download and keep for daily changing combinations.  Grrrrrrrrr... and if you lose the sheet you can't get in, you can't call, you can't email,....  Grrrrrrr, it is a royal pain.

Tonight, I promised to bring salad to Victor Hugo.  I am tired and not in the mood, but I will get it done and make a walk there with Turi.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of the beautiful scenery while driving today.  

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

This is a house for sale that we will look at soon.