Friday, August 19, 2022

Friday August 19, 2022 Chores

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday August 19, 2022

The 3 dogs were very good during our walk this morning even though we were approached by dogs, cats, chickens and cows.

So, today was a day for cleaning, mani-pedi, poop and garbage patrol and house-cleaning.  I even cleaned up the patio and re-arranged the kitchen table.  As I said yesterday, I am very resourceful and can handle being alone with the dogs who are being pretty darn good.  However, during poop patrol I note that many of them follow me to leave new droppings, so a second round is always necessary.  It is good that they follow me outside.

Cristina and Adiela sent a couple of pictures of the beach at Santa Marta.  They are having fun and got soaked on a boat tour (Cristina hates rain on her hair).  

Right now there is confusion how they will get home.  I have offered to go get them, with or without Miguel, because he has night blindness in one bad eye.  However, apparently they might catch a ride with a friend,... or wait 6 hours to catch a 7am bus Tuesday morning (they arrive at 1am...).   Catching a ride sounds good to me...  Paying 5 tolls is always an annoyance when going to the airport.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Mona does well on 3 legs

Rio is always active

Love the little Sombra

Bougainvillea colour is amazing

Pink and white rose slowly opening

First of 2 buds

Second

Tom Thumb

Golden Silk Spider

Bathing beauties at Santa Marta

Impressive beach on the Gulf!