Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wednesday August 3, 2022 Uncertainty

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday August 3, 2022

The walk this morning was normal, with the same dogs barking at us as usual.  The sky was very dark, no moon or stars.   We spotted the little filly in that one field again.

The guys that want to buy the house needed some 6 page document that I procured online for them to talk to their bank.  Maybe this will get serious once again..??  Cristina does not know if they have sold the Bogota apartment or not, and we really have not settled on the price either.  I am hoping to get a small profit based on our output in American dollars.  Due to the weak peso at $1 USD = 4302 pesos, this will be higher than the original price quoted by Cristina.  And, more importantly we have no place to go....  Cristina still thinks that we will buy the swimming pool house which is 1/3 more than we will get for this one!   She live in a fantasy world half the time.

Then we got notice of an appointement tomorrow at 2 pm in Pereira to get the One-Year Cedula (same as the Visa).  We need to get this done by August 15th or the whole process goes stupid once again.  I told Luz Dary that I had written to Migracion pleading for a change to a 3-year Visa..., and that I wanted to wait a week for a reply.  So she apparently asked to cancel the appointment but we were not getting a response.  I then got a call from a guy from Migracion and I did my best to quickly explain the situation.  He said they were having problems with their system, and he was very hard to understand (Cristina is, of course, off with Adiela in Roldanillo) so I asked him, yes or no, is the appointment tomorrow cancelled...??  He said Yes.    I sent this information to Luz Dary to confirm and she has not responded.  Cristina is then pressuring me to go tomorrow...  Ugh, I am so sick of this mess.

I called Miguel to help me understand all this BS but he is sick and has a doctor's appoiuntment in the morning.  So I got the documentation ready for tomorrow, just in case.

How can a person concentrate on anything else when all this stuff is on our mind?

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The yard is peaceful

Princesa is shaggy again

My faithful Turi

Crazy Negrita


 
NeNe needs a clip badly too