Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday August 13, 2022 Blackie

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday August 13, 2022

The abandoned puppy we rescued last night is completely black, gorgeous, doesn't bark or whine, pees and poops outside, and slept through the night...  I think I am in love with this little girl and it is going to be very difficult to give her up for adoption.  The plan is the innoculations and sterilization first.  If we have to keep her that long, it is really going to be hard to give her up!

The decision by The Boss was that Blackie would sleep with me.  It is a good thing that I had caught up well on my sleep during the day because the uncertainty of keeping an eye on the new dog had me checking on her at every movement.  So, I didn't sleep much, she was great, and we skipped the walk because I didn't know what to do with her.   She is causing zero problems with th eother dogs.  Rio has another playmate....

It rained sporadically around 6am but nothing major.

Cristina dollied up Blackie for adoption photos:


I took Cristina into Tulua again, with a stop at D-Uno for the cat food the kittens like.  She drags the tiny black kitten with her, to care for it, even though she is out.  That is dedication.

On the way in, there was a huge traffic jam at the first light in the opposite direction for almost a kilometer.  I was sure that it would have taken at least 10 light changes to get through there (a half hour) so I took a long detour past LA14.   On the highway, all looked good until we hit the curve at our entrance to Tulua, and yes, another traffic jam.  The huge trucks everywhere do not help traffice to get up to speed which crawled for almost the whole 8 kilometers home.

We haven't heard from Diego, so we are assuming that the 2 houses we wanted to look at, at the opposite ends of town, are both sold.  In my mind, I was almost ready to buy the new one at the North end, sight unseen inside.  They had just cleared the sugar cane field next to the house at the south end.  I can imagine the amount of dirt and dust in that poor house today...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Blackie is gorgeous!

Dolled up for photos



Traffic jam #2
So slow with all the big trucks...
Sugar cane field cleared