Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday February 01, 2020 Adoptions


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday February 01, 2020
Happy February!  Are we ever glad to be rid of January.
However our start into February has not been auspicious.
We left at 9:30am to get a puppy from the Animal Park.  Then we stopped at Huellas Vet Clinic to check on a cat being sterilized.  
I was hungry so we stopped at the restaurant across from the high school.  A lovely lunch with juice was about $7 for both of us.
Then we went to Adiela's first before going to the Tulua Refuge, Zoonosis, to get a black puppy, then back to Adiela's.  I had a nap while they washed and cleaned the dogs for adoption.
Then we went to a vet supply store across town only to find it closed for siesta.  So, back to Adiela's for another nap and to wait for a puppy adopter.  Then we went back to Huellas in Andalucia to pick up the cat which wasn't ready yet as promised.  They wanted us to come back in 2 hours because the cat was sleeping...  I was having none of that and we got the cat along with the medicine we needed..
Back to Tulua, and we got another weird address to find to deliver the cat to an adopter.  It would not come up on Waze or Google maps and, of course, it was way across town in the 'burbs with really rough dirt roads.  Trying to phone the adopter for directions did not work, with her sleeping and the phone shut off, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  We eventually did find it and we were relieved to find her home.  It upset me that this woman had an old orange cat that appeared to be covered in mange.  Cristina did not agree.
Then it was back to Adiela's to drop off some things, pick up one of the two puppies (neither adoptee showed up) and take it back to Zoonosis.
A quick stop at dusk at the cemetery and I am glad to be home after a terrible 9 hours of frustration.  I think that I am going to permanently retire my pet taxi.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Hoping for a new family today

Sadly it was not to be...

These guys are regulars at the soccer field next door

They have given up following me.

This beauty had a lucky adopter

The restaurant was ours

Loved this mug!

Lunch was great

There once was a man with 3 balls

.. whose wife insisted on decorating

Dusk view