Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday February 23, 2020 Luz


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday February 23, 2020
Friday night we actually got a good rain as it was rather wet when I walked the dogs Saturday morning.  As I do every Saturday after chores I do poop and garbage patrol to make sure the garbage is at the curb before the truck goes by after 9am.  For some odd reason the truck must have come early because our garbage, and one other neighbour's, are the only ones still on the block.  I really don't wat to be forced to do those chores any earlier.
Luz was returning from her sojourn up north, arriving at Cali airport around 11am so we figured she would be in Tulua around 1pm.  We did some shopping for garbage bags downtown because we think our store in Andalucia has closed down.  We stood and sat at the bus depot where Luz should have entered and around 1:40 I said to Cristina that she probably took a different exit and was standing somewhere waiting for us...  Sure enough, around the corner, she had been waiting for 20 minutes.  We had lunch at Olympica and came home where everybody headed for naps.

Today, the girls wanted to go shopping in Tulua for clothes so I dropped them off downtown to do their things.  I was not about to follow and wait, and wait.  I found David, Wolf, Fabiola, Alex, Elizabeth and Valeri having a bite at Bizcochitosl, ahd a coffee with them, then David and I retired to his place for a while.  He has been struggling with his breathing so he hadn't been out in the heat for a while.
We watched highlights of "The Fight Of The Century" between Wilder and Fury from last night.  I certainly have seen better heavyweight fights but these guys are in good shape.  Wilder's record was 42-0-1 with 41 KO's!  He didn't show much power or prowess tonight.  Fury was 29-0-1with 20 KO's.  Tyson Fury, from England, is 6'9" and 273 lbs, and Wilder 6'7" and 231 lbs!  This was their second shot at reunifying some heavyweight belts after their first fight about 3 years ago was declared a draw even though most people thought Fury had really won.  So this was vindication as Wilder's team threw in the towel in the 7th round.  Fury said before the fight that he wanted to "taste blood" so he made sure that he had a taste of his opponent's.  I'd rather watch UFC than Boxing any day of the week.
Then we got back into watching the series "El Chapo", the Mexican drug lord.  We are now into Season 2.  Political corruption in Latin America knows no bounds.
I came home to find Killer had shredded his wet diaper and made a monster poop.  I cleaned up what I could and called Cristina.  She called Claudia and they all converged on the house a short time later.  Killer got a needed bath outside...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Ready for shopping

My lovely wife in fashion

Luz is ready to spend some money too

Clowning for the camera

The gang was at Bizcochito's

Wolf, Fabiola, Valeri, Alex, Elizabeth, David


Ditto

Fury delivering a pounding to Wilder

3rd round knockdown

Bigger size, bigger beating

Down Wilder goes again

Fulfilling his promise to taste blood