Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday February 26, 2020 Rain


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday February 26, 2020
A glorious strong rain this morning negated not only the dog walk but the poop patrol as well.  It was like getting the morning off from the boss...  We have had a nice repite from the heat and it is welcomed.   I used the rain coming off the patio roof to clean several dirty items back there.  The only downside yo the rain is that our clean house does not stay clean long.
The aluminum guys that I had contacted came at noon and promised to come back.  I haven't seen them since.
I invited David for a pork cutlet lunch and a movie (Cool Hand Like from 1967) so we had a nice afternoon.  
Cristina also contacted a door guy and he came by to have a look at 1pm, promising an easy solution when he returns at 5pm.  It is after 5pm now and we haven't seen him yet.  I need that door fixed or I will have a heckuva time taking the car out....
I got a message from Aram that they made it to Bogota safely.  I keep pushing him to go to the Embassy and try to arrange his Visa interview for when they are there.  There is no sense in making 2 trips if they don't have to.  
Cristina's door guy came after 6pm, used mostly my tools, drilled out the old screws and installed larger, longer screws.  The door works!  I asked him how much and he said 10,000 pesos or about $3 USD, for 2 guys and 1/2 hour of work, never mind the earlier consult.  I happily paid them double and they were very pleased.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
 
Cleaning many things naturally

Drips off the roof tiles

More

and More

and More again