Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday February 9, 2020 La Herradura


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday February 9, 2020
Mom passed away 4 years ago today and I am so grateful that I was able to see her the week before.  In 4 weeks and 3 days I will return to Canada for the first time since then and hope to see all my kids, grandkids, brothers, sisters, relatives and many good friends.  
For the first time in a long time I was still asleep at 5:02 when one of the dogs did their body shake.  We had a nice long walk and went back to bed for another 2.5 hours.
I had a nice chat with my friend Irma in South Africa before getting a message from her boyfriend David here to go people-watch at noon at La Herradura shopping center.  We were happy to get out, and the people were very obliging.  We had lasagna lunches with Coke to kill the hunger pangs.  David had a hamburger and 2 Coronas (guaranteed no viruses).
It was a warm day despite the light cloud that kept the sun somewhat at bay but it still reached 34C+ without any effort.  Still praying for rain.
We brought David back home and came in for ice cream...
Cristina is napping already and I may join her.  This heat just saps all our energy.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Good vantage point for people-watching

Lots of pedestrian traffic

Handicapped, dogs, and more

See the "Big M"?  Just ice cream here.

A good way to kill 3 hours

34C, feels like 37C

David always smiles for the camera