Monday, February 17, 2020

Monday February 17, 2020 Puppies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday February 17, 2020
A clear night, and the fans running all night, we only got it down to 26.5C before the heat began again.
One of my cousins sent me a doctored list (originally of mine) of Grandpa Victor's family, names with dates of birth, marriage and death.  16 children and only 2 re-marriages...!!!  3 married other Bourassas (Orise, Dad, & Joe), and 4 married Fradettes (Mom's Mother's family) (Agnes, Helene, Henri, & Etienne).   There was only one marriage date that escaped me so it is now pretty complete.  Everybody is gone now except for Auntie Germaine and Auntie Anna.
We paid the water and electric bills then  made a quick grocery run for my veggies in to LA14 in Tulua.  The cupboards were pretty bare in most of the bins but we got everything we needed.  I saw this tall blond lady go by then she spoke English to her son!  I asked "Where are you from?"  She turned and said "Calgary!"  I said "You gotta be kidding me...  Me too!"  It turns out her husband is Colombian and they were visiting with his sisters here.  This is a really small world.
I just took a picture of the temp 34.7C then realized that I took it at 3:47pm....  This is 94.5F IN THE HOUSE!   Please send me some rain!  Heck, I would even enjoy a snowstorm!
Some people came to the house and left us a pair of puppies that some car dumped on the highway.  They are a nice brother and sister combination that will go for adoption treatment at Adiela's in the morning.  Wouldn't it be nice for them to get adopted together...!!
We finally heard from Cristina's friend from Cuenca That she made it to Cali and managed to change to a later flight leaving for Baranquilla right now.  She will come back this way Saturday.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Surprise... they are from Calgary!

Two more puppies for adoption

Our other dogs are curious about newcomers

The brother and sister are comfortable together

34.7C at 3:47pm, inside!