Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday February 3, 2020 Noisy



SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday February 3, 2020
Last night Cristina and Claudia brought home the cutest puppy I have called "Noisy" because he has a set of lungs to let you know when he is unhappy, or wants attention.  He actually slept with us last night amongst some of the other dogs without major incidents.
Today however he went on a "marking" spree, about one marker every minute for a long time.  Cristina was beginning to think that he had a medical problem but it has eventually subsided somewhat.  I love puppies as you know, but the downside is the pee-pee and the chewing on everything.  A new dog always upsets the household.
Cristina has a friend re-visiting us on the 19th and they both may go for a short holiday to Cartagena around the 21st-24th.  While I am not panicking emotionally or financially yet, I don't look forward to being alone for 4 days with the dogs and rabbits.
We had nothing going on today so I invited David over to watch 3 more episodes of "The Crown" using his NetFlix.  At one point my wi-fi would not support it so we switched to using his cel phone wi-fi and had no problems,... go figure...
It is 31.8C where I am sitting right now.  I don't like the heat...
Oh, and Noisy is having noisy dreams by my right hip.  How can a person not  love puppies...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.