Monday, February 10, 2020

Monday February 10, 2020 Ibis


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday February 10, 2020
RIP Brian Lyttle, 4 years gone now.

We made a morning trip to EPS in BugaLaGrande and made a dental appointment for Wednesday morning.  It will be interesting to see what is covered (basic probably), what is not (crowns, etc) and what my cost will be.  I need to get as much done as I can before I leave for Canada in a month.
Also David's Ecuadorian doctor had recommended that he get Pneumococcal Vaccine, good for 5 years, and about $70 there.  EPS said we would have to check at the hospital.  The hospital said that it was a specialty vaccine probably available in Tulua, and they gave us addresses and phone numbers.  I passed those onto David and he finally got through to them.  He found out that we have to go to the Red Cross in Cali and the cost is about $60 here.  We may make that trip together next week sometime. 
When we got back home again Cristina spotted an unusual visitor in our backyard and closed the door to keep the dogs inside.  They had not noticed an Ibis feeding itself hungrily on our lawn.  I took some shots with the short-lensed Nikon before grabbing the long-lensed Canon.  It certainly is a very unusual and intriguing bird.
Then we went to the corner for a delicious pork cutlet lunch.  At under $3 for both of us, with juice, I don't mind eating there often.
This morning the house only cooled down to 26.6C and rose to 33.5 in mid-afternoon.  Now at 6:30pm it is down to 32.4C.   Yippee.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.