Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thursday February 6, 2020 Miscellaneous


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday February 6, 2020
I refilled the feeders for Tom and we started cleaning up the yard a little.  I was a little embarrassed by its condition before.
I didn't have to take Aram and family to BugaLaGrande because the new puppy was being delivered to them.  That opened up my day so I invited David for lunch and a movie...  I got the best of that invitation because he bought lunch and brought beer!
We each had a delicious pork lunch at that restaurant across from the high school, with juice and dessert, and David had a side of beans... = Total cost $7 USD.  I really liked the Colombian painting on the wall there.
We switched on his Netflix only to find out that we had watched every episode of "The Crown".  So we decided to watch "El Chapo" (Mexican drug boss) and did 3 episodes.  This guy seems pretty inept as he tried to eliminate rivals in the beginning.  I am sure that he must improve with age.  See https://www.biography.com/crime-figure/el-chapo-joaquin-guzman-loera
Aram sent me the picture of their new puppy they have called Alaska. 
Then my sister Leonie emailed the family a story involving her daughter Nicole who teaches Grade 1 kids.  Apparently they celebrate day 100 of the school year and most people come dressed as the elderly.  Since my Mom, her Grandma, made it to 4 months shy of 100 years old she decided to wear some of her clothes and jewelry.  Thank you Leonie for allowing me to share these neat photos.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Delicious lunch with dessert and juice $3.50

This art captivated me.

Meet Alaska

Nicole in Mom's clothes

and with Mom's famous teacup

Mom & Lucien, a few years back