Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday February 2, 2020 BugaLaGrande


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday February 2, 2020
The neighbours again decided to serenade us until 5am when I got up with the dogs like usual.  Thank God for the white noise of our fans or we would get little sleep.
I really did very little today, conserving my energy for a trip at 4pm to BugaLaGrande with Aram, Yireh, Liliana and her mother.  They wanted to find a nice house for rent but had zero plan on how to do so, so we just drove around looking for "for rent" (se arrienda) signs, of which there were almost none.  A friend of Liliana's said there is a list of rentals at the back of the Catholic Church at a door that has a sign "Vaticano".  Nobody home on a Sunday.  We will have to try again on a weekday.  They are hoping to be able to move to the USA within 3 months so this is all really a waste of time and money, but we bite our tongue and try to help.
Cristina snuck off to a movie at La Herradura with her niece Ana.  She needed a break.
The plan is to watch a movie later with Aram and ???
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Yes, BugaLaGrande got a little rain

1932 ??? in nice shape

Always a dream to own a classic

I would love to run around in this!