Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday February 19, 2020 Backyard


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday February 19, 2020
A little cooler today.  Right now it says 91F, but feels like 100F..!!  40% chance of rain and thunderstorms.  We can only hope..!!
The cute black puppies got adopted together which makes me very happy as the brother and sister got along so well.  They will be a good fit with a patient and loving family.
This morning I was really saddened to see that the dogs, probably Rocas overnight, dug down into the burial place and removed the white bunny Blanca and it apparently got eaten by the group.  I did more repairs along with Cristina and we hope this is the end of that.  We are keeping a closer eye out there.
After poop and garbage patrol I got busy with a few more things in the backyard.  The brush pile in the back was now pretty dry so I managed to get it alight with 2 pieces of paper.  A fire like that throws a lot heat but I don't appear to have burned the neighbour's wires up above.
The plantains have been fooling around because there are 4 babies popping up.  I wanted to move them to another place but Cristina says to leave them there...
Our bathroom fixture planters appear to have a lot of sunflower sprouts so that will make us happy.  
Praying for that cooling rain.  I think I would go out and stand in it for a while...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


 
Yes, Tom like the new feeder

We are glad that he keeps visiting

I will get better pics one day soon

Burning backyard trash

Stand back, tremendous heat

I should have dug out my smoked sausages!

Sunflower beginnings

The plantains are thriving

#s 1+2 are a little smaller

2 of the baby plantains sprouting up