Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday February 18, 2020 Dogs


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday February 18, 2020
26C in the house this morning as we snuck out at 6:20am with the two puppies for adoption.  We went a few blocks away to pick up a street dog taken in at nights and fed by a nice man.  The dog was very gentle and gave us no trouble at all.
We got to John Faber Rojas' San Francisco vet clinic and it was full of people with dogs, very busy for that time of the morning.  Many were put in holding cages for later review and we finally got in at 7:30 (the puppies happily sleeping in the car).  The unnamed dog has cancer of the weenie as his main problem so we were starting a regimen of chemotherapy.  Cristina claims that she gets donations to help with this but I know that, in effect, the major donor is yours truly.
Then we took all the dogs over to Adiela's, the puppies came in for the cleanup for adoption routine, the new dog stayed in the car and I promptly forgot him.  Surprisingly, both daughters Ana and Natalia were in residence today.    Natalia had her 2 gorgeous cats with her, one is called Crispin and I don't remember the other.
I was itching to leave and Cristina mentioned taking the other dog for a peepee walk so I quickly got him out of the warm car and we had a very good walk.  We spotted quite a large hawk but our small lens did not allow for a very nice photo. 
I came back for Cristina but she was not ready to leave so I left her there and returned the new dog to his keeper's home.  
I had another delicious pork cutlet lunch around the corner.
It is now 6:20pm and Cristina is still not home.
I napped a bit because the heat is unbearable.  A person does not want to exert themselves in any way.  However I spotted Nina inside the rabbit hutch again so I had to go out and make repairs and clean up again.  With the temperature at 33C+, it doesn't take much.
A breeze please....  Rain from Spain would be nice too.  Snow from canada gratefully accepted.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Not handsome, but a very nice street dog

He has many medical problems

Dr John giving the chemo regimen

Cool cat

Natalia's two beauties

A very large hawk.  Hold onto your small pets.

Hibiscus beauty
And another

Delicious lunch