Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday February 5, 2020 BugaLaGrande


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday February 5, 2020
We had the fans going all night, and we had a cloudless night so the temp dropped to 24C.
I did the usual Wednesday drudgery, poop and garbage patrol.  While the temp was livable I asked Cristina if she actually has harvested any gourds from that horrible creeping vine plant along our north wall.  She admitted that she has got zero from it and it was interfering with our other plants, so I got the green light to rip it all out.  It was already grown from the patio to above the poor rabbits.  Good riddance.
Our lawn cutter, Leonel, was supposed to comer today but he called that he had work today, Thursday and Friday, do he will now come Saturday.
Then we both slept most of the day, and Cristina made 2 short trips to the Animal Park and I worked on photos.
At 5pm we picked up Aram, Liliana and Yireh to go to BugaLa Grande again, this time to see a Husky puppy to replace the deceased Cooper.  We stayed back, Aram too, because the price goes up for foreigners...  Liliana and Yireh were there a long time, got a price of 100,000 pesos (about $30).  They would have to come back tomorrow to talk to "the man of the house" if they want to buy it.   Oh joy, another trip needed.
They bought us all cholados at the best booth and I took a little walk around the park, running into our lawn cutter Leonel who is the security guard at a major grocery there....   
We made it back in the dark.  I hate leaving our dogs in the dark.
It is just after 7pm and it is 31.9C in the house.  Praying for rain again.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


The big creeper is no more

The best cholados.  Long lineup.

Church is open.

Aram is behind the tree waiting his turn.