Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday February 16, 2020 Heat


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday February 16, 2020
The good neighbours were partying loudly until past 9am.  And it was so hot in the house, 30C at 11pm, that I had the front door open (metal bar outside door locked) and all the fans going.  By morning I had got it down to 26.6C.
After chores, I went back to nap with my girlfriend dogs and actually slept a little more.
When I got up, we had no plans for the day so I began preparations for my trip to Canada.  I put together some of the lists and paperwork I will need, then started to Sync the laptop for the trip as well.  I have backup documentation on a separate memory stick for security as well.  I won't have a whole lot of room for clothes, so I will have to plan carefully.
I left a message with my gal at CIBC Okotoks to try to make an appointment for April 14th as well.  Might as well get as much done in one day as I can.
The heat today is stifling.  Cristina went on Chappy to visit Lorena wearing long pants and came back complaining of the heat.  She had made the dogs' liver and pasta meal whiuch does nothing to help the heat situation.  As you can see in the photo below, it was almost 34C 93F in the house at 3:39.
It is almost 5:30pm, it is getting dark out, the fans are working overtime and it is still 32.5C in here.  I would gladly trade for a couple of below zero days.
Cristina's friend Luz is on her way here by bus from Cuenca (news to me) and is stranded in Ipiales near the border because of the threats to disrupt travel by the ELN.  She was due to get to Cali to take a flight to Baranquilla and tour that area.  Now apparently she is having trouble cancelling her arrangements.  Apparently traffic is stalled around a few areas of the country which plays havoc with people's plans.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Laptop is almost ready to go to Canada

IF I survive the heat here