Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday February 14, 2020 Diapers


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday February 14, 2020
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Cristina had us pick up Aunt Nativa at 6am to try to be in the early lineup at Emssanar dispensary to get the diapers for Victor Hugo.  Even being there by 6:15 for a 7am opening is not enough, we were #26 in line, and the line moves v-e-r-y  s-l-o-w-l-y....  We got home after 10am.
That was when Cristina comes rushing to me with the news that our two rabbits were dead, there was a hole made in the enclosure and the dogs had got inside.  So sad again.  I had warned her time and time again that dogs and rabbits don't mix and I had told her this week that they were making a hole and I had done my best to temporarily block it off.  So Blanca and Bruna have paid Nature's price and are now buried in their playground.  RIP Girls.  We will not subject any more rabbits (or ourselves) to this again.
I hurried to upload my daily photo before rushing to pick up David to enjoy lunch at ChijillasCas.  Barbequed short ribs were our choice today along with the soup and the juice.  Delicious food is guaranteed there, every time.
Then we went to David's and watched 4 more instalments of El Chapo on NetFlix.  They are all pretty short, under an hour.  Watching a show about drugs, wanton violence, and widespread corruption is pretty eye-opening.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
Big lineup waiting for medical supplies

Cristina and Nativa took turns in line

Yummy soup

Very meaty short ribs