Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday February 4, 2020 Healthy


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday February 4, 2020
We went out early to get the 3 sisters of Noisy and take the 4 puppies to Adiela's for clean-up for adoption.  There was a promising call that someone was going to take all 4 of these cuties.  I slipped out to pay my health insurance which is now $24.39 USD per month.
We had lunch and a nap there while waiting.  I don't know what happened, but Noisy is the only one who got adopted out by the time we left.
We left just in time for a quick pit-stop at home before going to EPS BugaLaGrande to get my test results (this time they were ready) and the cute Doctora even took us in early.  She said that everything tested out like a much younger man, not a decrepit 70-year-old, and the only fly in the ointment was that my cholesterol is just above normal...  So I have to use Omega-3 oil from now on and take Omega-3 pills for 3 months.  
Oh, our co-pay on these doctor visits is $1.
We stopped at the Catholic church office that supposedly had lists of homes for rent but they saod that there were none.
We got back home again on an almost cloudless day so the temperature was 32.6C in the house already.
We were invited to Aram & Liliana's for supper and we had a delicious chicken meal and sparkling conversations in English and Spanish.  The views from the roof I do envy.
I did take a few people pics but everyone (including me) hated them...
It is now almost 9pm and the temperature has only dropped to 30C.  The fans have sure got a workout today.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
One of Noisy's sisters - a real cutie

Noisy is giving "what for" to two other sisters

Noisy is quiet and gets adopted

The little girl seems thrilled

Delicious supper at Aram and Liliana's

Northeast

Southwest