Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday February 8, 2020 Lawn


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday February 8, 2020
The usual Saturday chores are depressing.  I wonder what it wouldcost to hire someone to do garbage and poop patrol.
I messaged Leonel to see exactly when he was coming to cut the backyard mess,.. I hate to call it lawn...  He complained that he was working so much, with no backup, that he was tired and could only come at noon today.  I gave him the option to come any other day, preferably Tuesday, but he opted to get it over with today.
Even though it is probably a couple of months or more since the last cut, the drought conditions has kept the foliage pretty low so he had it cut and bagged within a couple of hours.  We are keeping the clippings on the back patio, more or less out of the sun or rain.  I will probably get Aram to move them up front on Wednesday morning.
I worked on photos to while away the time and had my salad early.  I am experiumenting with a vinaigrette sauce instead of oil, vinegar and mayonnaise.  I also have some lemon salt and pepper to add to my normal pepper.  Actually, it was a nice change and definitely edible.
Cristina got word that some guy has indicated an interest in adopting Grigi...  That would make me personally exceedingly sad.  Grigi is my nap buddy and the playmate for Nina.  She is such a good dog now that I would give her up very grudgingly only to an exceptional new owner.
 I watched "The Hunt For Red October" on TV to kill most of the evening.
Then ex-sister-in-law Carmen came by for a visit.  We haven't seen them in quite a while and we should visit them soon.  She even brought me one of those freezable beer mugs that has liquid in the sides so it looks like it always contains beer.  She said that it was a gift from great-nephew Alejandro.  
I sure wish that this heat would go away for a few days.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Leonel got down to business in a hurry

Beer break

I would be so sad to lose my little Grigi

So refreshing to get this done.  Less bugs..

The 3 plantain trees are hanging on (left side)

Carmen enjoying a beer