Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday February 21, 2020 Backyard


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday February 21, 2020
Yesterday I had Aram take me to his local dentist.  I have an appointment now for Wednesday at 3pm for consultation and pricing to repair a broken crown.  I had always thought of the crowns as indestructible.  I guess I know better now.  I really hate to spend the money but it needs to be done sooner or later.  I don't want it to break further when I am in Canada.
Then I went to pay the gas bill, a whole $3 USD, but remember that this is only for cooking.  We do not need to heat our homes here (cool if we can)...
The weather is supposed to be cooler for about 4 days and thunder clouds roll by leaving us with only a sprinkle.  We could use a deluge to clean everything.
I spent the afternoon working on photos and went and walked Turi alone last night.  TV is just so boring.  I ran into Aram who was walking the new puppy who is leash-trained already.  If it weren't for the crazy bikers everywhere, we could walk both dogs without leashes.  We almost got hit by a speeding bike last night.

This morning I walked the dogs and Buddy was acting oddly during his poop so I was obliged to investigate.  The boy had a bit of diarrhea and his bushy backside was just too receptive.  I had to arouse Cristina to come and help me clean him up further and trim his backside.  Buddy was very calm during the ordeal.
I decided to remove a constant worry in the backyard.  The newer dogs seem to know that they can break the chicken wire on the one side of the hutch, get in and dig up the other rabbit....  The old bedroom door had been leaning against our bedroom window, looking to do something useful, so I attached it to that end of the hutch.  Now we will have to watch if they give up on this endeavor or look for another weak spot...
Aram called asking for help to take him into Tulua for dental x-rays.  The place was only a block from Dr John Faber's vet office and they were very efficient.  I don't think that we were there more than 20 minutes.  
We tried to stop at Bizcochitos for brunch but their display of food was surprisingly empty again.
Then it was time to nap for a bit, and Cristina went in to Adiela's place with Claudia to do some hairdressing.
It is amazing how cool 30C feels after weeks of 34-35C.  During the  night walks we get to say Buenas Noches to almost everyone in town as they sit on their front sidewalks to catch any breeze.  They are quite accustomed to seeing Turi and I and Aram.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
 
Dental x-ray office is efficient

One of our beautiful Hibiscus

A door that won't open should solve the problem

Never underestimate the cunning of animals

Still keeping an eye on me.

The patio has never looked better


Fin