Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday January 31, 2020 Transport


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday January 31, 2020
After walking the dogs at 5am I crashed until past 9am before getting to my chores.
Cristina wanted to retrieve a closet of Christian's that her Mom, Ana Julia, was no longer using.  I had briefly seen it yesterday and decided that it was very possible that it could be transported in the back of my small car.  I brought a tape measure, bungee cord and some nylon rope in the hope that it would be a decisive trip.  I was right.  3ft wide and it slid snugly into my hatch opening.  We put the back seats down and in it went...  Even the hatch did not argue about being tied down and we made it home quickly and unloaded, and pushed down opposite the kitchen where Cristina wanted it.
I then went back to Tulua to pick up David and we went for lunch at ChijilasCas again and both had baked ribs in tomato sauce.  Somehow I managed to knock a rib down on my shirt, fanny pack and shorts.  It is a good thing that they are multicoloured anyway.  The lunch was superb as always there.
Then we retired to david's to watch 3 more episodes of "The Crown".  I expect that we must be getting somewaht close to the end.
On my way back I stopped by Aram's.  He is always so bored so I gave him 2 of my cheap electric tools, the jigsaw and cut-off saw to tinker with and see if he could get them to work..  We had replacement brushes for the jigsaw but they solved nothing as I expected, I think to armature is burnt out.  It goes in the garbage.  The cut-off saw works well but I can't make the blades solid in the chuck.  He couldn't either.
Yireh has decided on a cute little kitten, an orange tabby and it is decidedly cute.  It had an eye closed when I took the picture but we cleaned it with water and the kitty was fine.  I think they called it Tiger.
The cats that walk our walls with disdain are pissing the dogs off many times a day, and consequently me too.  I need to do something to deter them from coming on the walls, but without hurting them...  Ideas??
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
 
Retrieved closet is nice

Delicious lunch for $3-4

Tiger waking up with sleepy eyes