Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday February 27, 2020 Prep


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday February 27, 2020
I have to stop waking at 3am and fighting to sleep until 5am before I get up to walk the dogs.  I even took 5 dogs on a short walk last night to try to entice a longer sleep.
Around 9am this morning another door repairman came and we told him he was a little late, the door was already repaired by others who were a little more prompt.
This morning we met David, Wolf and Fabiola at Berthold's German Restaurant at 9:30.  Everything was going well until Cristina tried to hit them up for money to help her street dogs and cats.  Their refusal sent her into a tirade and she stomped off and sent them really nasty notes.  I am still waiting for some calm before trying to get her to apologize.  I am mildly hopeful of a positive result.
David had the information and address of the place to go get the pneumococcal vaccine so I got it done.  For under $40, it is good for five years, and I hardly felt it.  This is part of travel preparation as I don't want to be sick on my trip.  As I get closer to my Mar 11 fly day, I worry more and more about this new Coronavirus.  We can't wear masks and gloves everywhere...
Wolf had asked if I could take some pictures of him on his BMW bike near his home, so I did that next.  There was a washout area near his home that he thinks his friends may mistake for an exotic desert somewhere.  He also wants to use a photo for a special t-shirt that he wants to get made about Grandpas and motorbikes.  So I took the photos, came home, processed and cropped them all the way he wanted, put them on his memory stick and I brought it back to him.  We had a nice beer together.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
New leather sandals, $16 USD
Sausage and tomato sauce, yummy at Berthold's

Wolf and his BMW in the desert somewhere
























Lovely bird with a long split-tail