Sunday, January 5, 2020

Saturday January 4, 2020 Struggling


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday January 4, 2020

Today I am still very woozy and have swollen legs and arms still…..
We were up and gone by 6:30 again to the EPS insurance office in BugaLaGrande for a blood test that hopefully would be ready for our 1pm appointment….  Imagine our disappointment when they said that, Monday being a holiday, we won’t get the results until Tuesday!  The earliest we could re-schedule was for Wednesday 3pm.
I actually brought the camera this morning because I had spotted a suspension bridge near the hospital that even Cristina did not know was there.  What a picturesque town it is.
When we got back home, I was really woozy and we both collapsed back into bed.  Cristina had been hourly nursing that tiny kitten and looking after the entire household.  This virus has made me such a grouch that I had to apologize to her and let her know how much I appreciate her strength.
I really feel like I have had a piece of chicken stuck in my throat where I had the surgery and it won’t go away.  Heartburn???  It is certainly not helping my appetite any which is entirely OK with me at this point.  I am not eating and have lost 12 lbs in as many days.
I had to get up and refill the hummingbird feeders amid safety stops for wooziness.  One finally gave way to old age so I am now down to 3 feeders.
Because of the length of the grass in the back I have to avoid going back there as much as possible.  I could, of course, dress from head to toe, but that would be so uncomfortable in this heat.

Cristina lost both baby kittens today and that is very sobering.  She works so very hard for these animals and endures much heartbreak.


Aram came over again with more documentation and information to add to the report to the USA Visa authorities.  I have helped him organize it they way they have requested.  He is so appreciative that he gave me a lovely t-shirt for my birthday.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.