Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday January 23, 2020 Animals


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday January 23, 2020
The people showed up at 7:30am to pick up the 2 kittens.  We are always grateful to people who adopt the strays and who will definitely look after them.
Then we both went back to sleep.  I had rushed my chores this morning and was ready to crash.
I actually went in the back yard and did a little plant maintenance.  Some of the plants want to expand their boundaries and we don't want it getting out of hand.
At 3pm we went back to the place that had the old, sick dog, the short-legged mama with the 2 puppies, horses and chickens.  Cristina applied medicines to the old dog, Luna, and gave it some good food.  She responded immediately.  The short-legged mama is so cute as she drags her swollen belly on the ground.  The puppies are active ankle-biters, looking for anything to chew on.
The 2 mares with foals are so pretty and I am sorry that my photos in the dark stalls don't do them justice.  They seemed skinnier to me last time.  Today they looked good and healthy.
Other than that we are taking it easy for a likely busy day tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

 
Cat in a high place to nap at the vet's

Luna was happy to see us

What a nice old dog, worth saving


2 cuties

Mother and foal
Awwwwww

The other pairing

This little gal was quite active

Awwwwwwww again

This one was very subdued

Short-legged Mama

Luna rejuvenating

Definitely an ankle-biter

This is the time they start to chew on everything

Is that a teething thing?

So very cuddly.  Might be short-legged too.