Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday January 19, 2020 Animal Park


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday January 19, 2020
I sure didn't feel like walking the dogs this morning but I did anyway, then it was straight back to bed.   The neighbours weren't bad overnight but started up again in the morning and intermittently all day.  
I took Cristina to the Animal Park to meet a couple looking to adopt a couple of kittens.  That does get her excited to help out 2 at once.  The people were nice and will delay picking up the kittens until Tuesday.
My back was bothering me today so I had the TENS machine working for a long time.  It improved somewhat by evening.
I killed time today watching boxing, football, UFC and movies that did not really need sound.
Tomorrow should be a busy day as we try to play catch-up on a few items.
The music next door has been very loud all evening, certainly drowning out the TV.  
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

 
A late shot during the parade last night

Lovely flowers at the Animal Park











One adoptee?

Other adoptee?







Cat at the vet's