Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday January 29, 2020 Frustrations


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 29, 2020
I hate Wednesday poop and garbage patrol.  I must have been extra vigilant in the tall grass because I swear I picked up more than 100 deposits today.  We also have over a dozen mangoes that have fallen after being eaten by bats.
We went into Tulua and I made a stop at the Transito office to enquire about getting an International Drivers Licence.  I was told that I would have to get it at another location (probably their AAA Auto Club) and it would cost 450,000 pesos, almost $150.  That is a tad steep for something I may have no real need for, so I think I will pass.  I have 2 valid licences from Ecuador and Colombia,.. and I will only be there 2 months...
We went into Olympica for more livers, etc to make dog food.  At under 75c a pound, it sure is good for them.  We bought a lot this time and cleaned out the bin.
Then we went to LA14 for groceries and spent another $65, mostly on stuff to fill my face....
While my energy is almost 100% recovered I still take naps when I have the time.  I don't really sleep, but I lay with my doggie sweethearts and rest.
Then we went to Huellas vet clinic because Cristina and Claudia had managed to get Killer there this morning to be sent into Tulua for x-rays to see if he needs surgery to walk again.  I believe the x-rays show 2 fractures in both hips but the x-rays were honestly an embarrassment they were so bad.  I can't believe that any tech would have had the nerve to send out such crap...  So there is a possibilty of more x-rays.  I believe I heard that surgery is possible and would probably cost upwards of $300 plus hospitalization costs for a week.... and it is not even our dog....  We brought him back home.
Then we had a doctor's appointment to discuss my latest check-up tests.  9 days and the darn tests weren't ready!!  So now we have to go back on Feb 4.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Claudia told Cristina that an entry gate at the Animal Park appears to have been pulled from its hinges.  I grabbed my tools and we went to look.  Well, it wasn't at all like we imagined and, to me, it didn't look like at had been created by robbers either.  It is just too easy to scale and jump over...  I think the earth moved and separated the top 2 support posts from the holes in the wall.  It is just too darn solid otherwise.  There was nothing I could do.  They will probably wire them.
I think that they are up to 17 dogs and 18 cats at the Park and it sure is a huge credit to the selfless workers like Iliana, Cristina, Claudia, Marino and supporters.  They are embarking on a major cleanup and I don't envy them the task.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
The top 2 posts have been moved out













The only air taffic we get.. lol