Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday January 13, 2020 Helping Dogs


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday January 13, 2020
I managed to make a doctor's appointment in Okotoks when I hope to be there April 14th-ish if my itinerary holds together.  It has been ages since a full check-up so that is a requirement.  I also worry that my cataracts are returning, I am seeing a lot of "floaties" in front of my eyes again.  I am definitely slower that when Dr Anderson saw me last, mostly because of the Nov 30, 2016 accident.  I am pretty much recovered from the Dengue Fever but am not 100% on the energy levels yet.
 Aram came over to make copies of more documents to aid in his application for a USA Visa.  His interview is very close now, providing he can get one last affidavit from a US resident.
Cristina dragged me out to go investigate an old, infirm dog rescued near the river called Luna.  Luna is a sweet old girl, very weak, damaged, and with very long nails that must have hampered her walking.  Once she ate some of the food we brought she looked decidedly better.  We took her to the vet Huellas and she got 4 different drugs and vitamins, and got her nails clipped.  That revived her even more so she was a more lively dog when we took her back.
There was another mama dog with two of the cutest puppies being tended to by two of the cutest little girls.  There were all kinds of critters in their yard, cats, chickens, and horses with foals who looked pretty skinny.
Apparently Wednesday is Andalucia's Independence Day so the main road has been closed, increasing traffic on our street exponentially.  Oh well, it is usually a good time to be had with the election of the new town Queen (Reina).
 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Luna was a sorry looking sight when we arrived

Mama and babies








Luna looked in bad shape

I wasn't holding much hope for her









 
Funky chicken

Gray cat







Luna, after eating a little

So very cute girls