Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday January 27, 2020 Completions


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   Let me know!

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday January 27, 2020
One of my sweet sisters says the Subscription service on the right IS WORKING again!  Please let me know if it is working for you too.

Nobody slept much last night following the death of Cooper.  I just couldn't get that beautiful dog out of my mind.  We offered to lend them a dog for the duration of their stay in Colombia but it is too soon yet for them.
After chores and a brief nap I decided to tackle two important items.  I went again to City Hall, firstly to the Senecet office to see if I could finally get registered on Emssanar.  Because I am registered with the Government EPS insurance to be handled in BugaLa Grande, the answer was No...
Next, virtually next door at City Hall, I saw the fairly long line-up waiting to pay their house taxes and wavered but decided to get it over with.  Even though I was 20th in line it moved reasonably quickly in about 20 minutes.  Then I held up about 30 more people another 20 minutes as their system was balking at changing the ownership of the home (from the girl Angela in the first desk) to our names.  That finally got accomplished.  This year's taxes were 571,790 pesos, or $168.17 USD, or $221.86 Cdn.  Our bill was over 700,000 pesos last year.
I had 10 minutes to get to the bank to pay this amount and I just made it as their last customer of the morning.
I picked up Cristina and we went to the Huellas Vet clinic and paid the 250,000 peso bill for Cooper there, or $73.54 USD.  I could imagine what the vet bill would be in North America.
Then we headed in to deliver David's laptop and cord that he had forgotten here yesterday, and a music stick that I had copied for him.  Then he jumped in with us and we went for a delicious lunch at ChijilasCas.  I picked up the tab for the 3 of us and was absolutely shocked that the bill was under $10, but then, we  only 2 soups and had passed on the desserts, lol.
We dropped off Cristina downtown so she could do some shopping without me rushing her along and she would take the bus back.  
David and I went to his place and watched 2 more episodes of "The Crown".  Wolf even stopped by for a beer.
I came home, fed the dogs and Cristina messaged me that Carlos was on his way over to finish the work on the bedroom door and the sink.  He showed up and went to work and Cristina came home shortly thereafter.  I am just staying out of his way and just hope that we won't need his services for a while.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Nice to eat outside at ChijilasCas

And my chicken with sauce was delicious