Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday January 15, 2020 Normal


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 15, 2020
We were out by 8:30am to take Aunt (Tia) Nativa to Emssanar in Tulua to get a supply of diapers for Victor Hugo, her paralyzed grandson.  We might have made it out sooner but I was notified late, and it is poop/garbage day.  So the delay meant that we did not get her into the first 50 for the morning so it meant either coming back in the afternoon, or tomorrow.
I popped over to my computer guru and left the keyboard for repair if possible.  I hate this small Spanish keyboard with my fat clumsy fingers.
We had a quick breakfast and stopped in to Vet John Faber Rojas' office for consultation.  Cristina made an appointment for the morning, 6:30am, to bring in the new puppy, Bebe, to get spayed.  We will bring in Nativa to Emssanar at the same time so she can be first in line in the morning too.
I had been talking to John about going out to Roldanillo to view World Championship Paragliding as recommended by Adiela.  He wants to go Friday morning, 6am from my home.  I had intended this to be just a trip with John, myself, and possibly David.  Nope..!  Now we apparently have John's family, Adiela and Cristina coming too, so we will definitely be taking 2 cars.
 We stopped at Dollar City where I needed hangers and clothespins but came out with a buggy load for $30.
We napped in preparation to go to the BugaLaGrande EPS office to get my latest results and see the cute Doctora Maria Paula Holguin Tascon.  All my readings are back in the normal range, so everyone thinks I am Normal again.  Little do they know,.. lol.  Now, because I am an old fart they want to check cholesterol, etc.  Crap!  I am tired of tests and doctor visits already.  I am having a full checkup April 14th in Canada anyway.  My only concern is the apparent return of cataracts...
Cristina had her ice and fruit Cholado and we came back, stopping for fried chicken on the way.
Tonight we were planning to go to the main park for the Town's Independence Day but Cristina has determined that it is not until tomorrow.  Aram heard that it was supposed to be Friday, so I am just playing this by ear.  I am just making sure that my camera batteries will be charged.  I will probably take both Canon and Nikon for sure, and maybe even the Lumix... to Roldanillo.
TV is so very boring tonight. 
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.