Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday January 24, 2020 Puppies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday January 24, 2020
I walked the dogs, showered, etc and ran out the door by 6am with Cristina to pick up Aunt Nativa.  We were making our third attempt to pick up size L diapers for the crippled Victor Hugo.  Yes, it was only an attempt because they still don't have any,... and a person can't phone to check, we have to drive in and wait in line only to be told the bad news...  Grrrrrrr
After my chores we both hit the sack and slept until noon, after which I slipped out for a pork cutlet lunch.
I spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out the Smart TV and try to get the programs to work.  I basically removed all the ones I had and re-installed them, making sure my computer was running with the wi-fi extender.  I don't think that I honestly accomplished much except to lose YouTube which now says that it doesn't want to work in my area....  I have almost given up on tyrying to make sense of anything Android.  I tried phoe connections and casting without success.  I guess the TV has outsmarted me.
Cristina had me help her pick up Negro who I believe is now sterilized.  He is a big pitbull (pictures a couple of days ago) and just drags us.
Then Cristina wanted me to take photos of 2 black puppies for adoption.  Lighting and location was tricky and the puppies are not the most photogenic with their sad looks.  I took a lot of shots and kept just a few, then Cristina wanted new backgrounds on all of them...
I went for an evening walk with Aram as I do on most nights.  They had their dog Cooper operated on, not sterilization, but something to make him less likely to hump your leg...  Since then the poor dog has been really sick, won't eat and just vomits up everything.  The vet they are seeing is blaming the sickness on flea bites and Cooper is not reponding to treatment.  I have sent a message asking Dr John Faber Rojas when we can bring Cooper to see him.  Cooper definitely needs a good second opinion.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.