Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday January 3, 2020 Repairs


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday January 3, 2020


Still woozy after all these years…  I am managing to get through my daily toilette without collapsing, but not without occasional equilibrium breaks on the bed.
I am concerned that my right side arm and leg seem conspicuously swollen.  I hope that this can all wait until our testing and appointments tomorrow.
The exchange rate dipped below 1.30 Canadian to US for the first time in months so I moved some more money today.  With the Orange Baby’s antics in Iran going to hit the fan, who knows where things will end up.   3 years of this idiot is enough!  He thinks that he can do anything on his own, even start wars…  It is illegal as hell but the American populace is so brainwashed into the Big Lie that he will likely get way with it.  It is just so sad that the Americans are such warmongers and feel that the entire world must bend to its will on absolutely everything!  They need a good punch in the nose as a wake-up call. 
We left after 11am to go to HomeCenter to replace the bathroom I wrecked.  Since there is a crack in the toilet as well, I decided to replace everything with a modern cabinet, sink, faucet and toilet.  Surprisingly they had exactly what I was looking for on display so that made things really easy.  Under $300 for everything delivered and installed.  Unfortunately, it is going to take around 10-14 days.  Having the main bath sink out of commission is a royal pain.
We stopped for quick supplies at D-Uno and ran over to get some fried chicken for lunch and supper.  One piece of chicken with some rice and I was done.
Carlos had come over at 2:30pm to do the beauty finish on the bedroom door so that should soon be complete.  Then I am forcing him to re-do the piping under the main sink with new piping I have just bought.  The last job he did was completely unacceptable and leaves us with standing water 24-7.  I brought in the old piping that he had cut off to use as his template.  It did not help.  He had the new version virtually installed and working and he, against my ranting and raving, took it all out and re-installed the old cheap crap that he had originally installed, although marginally better.  Then he is leaving town for a week!   So help me, he will never touch another piece of plumbing in my home ever again.   I am already on the hunt for a professional plumber.
Then Aram called, begging for help with Visa questions from the USA so I invited him right over.   We answered everything as best we could with dates etc.  Getting a straight answer from him was very frustrating, he would go off on a tangent every time.  Anyway, that did get accomplished.
Cristina and the girls came home with 2 of the tiniest kittens needing urgent care.  One has already died and the other is going to need hourly feedings.  Cristina is sure to be tired in the morning as we go for our appointments.
It is after 8pm and I am only now getting around to eat a piece of chicken for supper.  My arms feel like lead.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Old bathroom sink is broken

New kit with faucet =$300 installed

Smoothing around the door

Something he is actually decent at

Inside too

More buckshee plumbing work.   Grrrrrrrrrrr