Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday January 8, 2020 Better, Much Better


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 8, 2020
Monday was a holiday here.  I decided to walk the dogs, 5 of them, and was a bit woozy but I got through it without major incident.  Then I hurried back to bed.
Later we went to campo Allegre to get Liliana's old dog and take it to the Animal Park where it can be supervised with better care.  It has a sore front leg.  Then, another nap and I got back to making salad.. what a treat!  And I got to work on photos most of the day.

Tuesday I walked the dogs again before going into Tulua and pay my medical insurance on the deadline because of the holidays.  I was informed that the rate is going up next month to 82,000 pesos, or $25.25 USD.
I tried to pay my house taxes but they said to come at the end of January..!! 
I also tried again to get the local Emssanar insurance card because they told me to come back in January...  Same old run-around..  It was so hot, I just stayed in and worked on more photos.

Today we went into Olympica in Tulua again to go get livers, etc for the dog food.  Then I went to a delicious pork cutlet lunch that I had been craving....  It is so nice to get back into a normal eating routine after being sick for 2 weeks.  
At 2pm we went in to get the blood test results from Saturday and at 3pm had our medical appointment.  Some of the blood counts were a tad low but not alarming.  She checked my blood pressure again and listened to my chest thump-thump, and asked us to return for a further blood test in the morning.  Hopefully this will be the last for a while as I basically feel fully recovered today.
Then we went into Campo Allegre to try to find a cousin of hers who hopefully will help us to remove the sink and toilet and stuff from the main bathroom, in preparation for the installation of the new ones.  We left a number for him to call us.
Sorry I wasn't too much in a photo mood the past few days.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
I love this amazing fan palm

These big old shade trees are a favourite too