Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday January 14, 2020 Planning


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 14, 2020
 My fancy keyboard  would not lighht up this morning and I discovered that the newest dog had chewed on the cord.  So I am using this tiny keyboard that came with the new computer and I am continually hitting the CAPS Lock key.  Grrrr  My computer guy wants to look at it to see if it is repairable.
I decided to call the area code 403 number for WestJet and actually got through within minutes to a nice gal in Moncton, NB.  I told her my proposed dates and itinerary inside Canada and she went to work.  She had to split it into two parts to get it all done and it was what I expected in price for all the stops.  Then it refused both my old and new debit card information so I had to use a credit card.  No big deal.  I was glad to nail down the dates.
So here it is, warts and all:
Mar 11 - Cali, via Panama City, to Toronto.
Mar 18 - Hamilton, via Calgary, to Edmonton
Apr 1 - Edmonton to Saskatoon
April 3 - Saskatoon, via Edmonton, to Regina
April 8 - Regina to Calgary/Okotoks
May 6 - Calgary to Hamilton
May 13 - Toronto, via Panama City, to Cali.
I hope this lets me spread myself around to see the people that want to see me.  That list, and locations, keeps growing.  This is about as far as I can control the transportation so far.

I slipped out to watch a couple more episodes of "The Crown" at David's.  I am really enjoying the series as it jogs a lot of old memories as we try to remember what will happen next.
Update:  Aram and family wanted to go to the Animal Park so we took them  Yireh would like to help volunteer with Cristina.  Then we checked out the main park where really not much was happening.  The party is tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Aspiring Queen on the Fire Truck

Liliana, Aram Cooper and Yireh

Paso Fino horse

and another