Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday January 5, 2020 Mestizal


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday January 5, 2020

I was feeling almost human this morning until I get on the computer.  This seems to drag me down as my sensitive eyes take a major beating.  I got up and actually felt like exercising and getting back into my routine.  It makes me so sad not to be able to walk the dogs in the morning.  I may have to get back to doing that when I feel able, just clothed from head to foot.
I actually uploaded a photo for sale to RedBubble and Fine Art America.  I don't remember when I last uploaded...
We had lunch and a nap and I decided that we badly needed a break.  I looked on the map to the west of us and decided that we should make Sunday jaunt to Bolivar and a mountain called "El Fosforo" (The Match)  and some nearby Choreras (waterfalls).
We tried to invite Aram and Liliana but they were in the process of going to hospital with her mother who is suddenly feeling ill.  We hope that she recovers quickly.


 I plugged "Bolivar" into my WAZE map program and it immediately sent me off on the toll road which did not please me.  I knew that I had to veer off through BugaLaGrande so I switched to Google Maps.  We were fine until we got to the nice area of Mestizal, sugar cane country, and the road deteriorated to pothole city...  I was not about to subjuct Lizzie, or us, to such a pounding, so we just toured the picturesque area there.
Hunger began to consume me and my craving for pizza would not be denied.  Power Pizza opened at 3pm and we were their first customers.  While I love their pizzas, they also have onion rings, tacos, and nachos.  Oh, how I wish they were next door!  I took it easy, eating only 2-3 onion rings and one slice of pizza and brought the rest home.  This is no time to pig out and make myself sick again.
I am still feeling pretty good, weak, but good and really hope that we have turned the corner on this darn Dengue.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

 
BugaLaGrande

Kids cooling off in a canal

BugaLaGrande

Near Mestizal

Love the mature trees

BugaLaGrande

Country roads, take me home....

Power Pizza

Slightly overcooked onion rings

Delicious pizza, best in Colombia

Cemetery stop

Large Ibis overhead