Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday January 22, 2020 Vaccination


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday January 22, 2020
As per normal, I walked the dogs at 5am, hurried with my chores (slowed down by RedBubble and FAA, always when I am in a hurry), and poop and garbage, before getting ready to meet David to go get our annual Flu shots.  David really can't afford to get sick with his limited breathing ability and I always take the precaution.
The hospital was really packed this morning and they were giving us grief about coming there for our shots, but this is where we got them last year!  The line-up for vaccinations was very long so they asked if we could return at 2pm when there would be way less people.  It was no problem for us.
We went to Bizcochito for brunch and I ate too much.  One of David's friends, a Colombian former policeman and taxi driver named Carlos came to meet us along with his son, Juan Calima (I think).  The boy was an absolute pleasure and he and Carlos tried very hard to speak English although we inevitably replied in Spanish.  A man came by selling small books so I asked if he had any in English and he came up with 2 dual-language books so I bought them for Juan.  He was very appreciative.  I really liked the boy.
Then David and I went to his place to watch 3 more episodes of "The Crown".  It really is a very interesting Netflix series.
We finished just before 2pm and headed back to the hospital where the head nurse ushered us straight in as promised.  The paperwork took 15 minutes and the vaccination about 15 seconds.  They reminded us to come every year and gave us a vaccination card.  I should have remembered to bring my card from last year.  That would have greased the wheels for sure.
I came home to help Aram print a bunch of documents again.  He had his Kurdish Iraqi police report plus a copy of the info supplied by his facilitator.  He should now have everything they need and should get his call for an interview very soon.
My sister and husband took my new lens to their camera store and had it successfully checked out.  That is another huge sigh of relief from me.
Then I went with Cristina to the Animal Park to get the other "white" cat to be adopted and brought it home.  The adopters are coming at 6am apparently.
Also at the park was Cristina's niece Lina with one of her lovers, Ana.  Cristina apparently helped them get an operation on their big dog, Negro, for a huge tumor on his neck.  Everybody was looking happy and healthy.
Tonight I will go for a normal evening walk with Aram.
 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


Juan and Carlos - very nice people

I really enjoyed their company

Vaccination card


Kitten to be adopted tomorrow with Calico

Cristina calls this a white cat

Negro after his major tumor operation

Negro, Lina and Ana

Negro, Lina and Ana